Things that are Thinking Out Loud
I’m linking up with Amanda from Running with Spoons…
Sharing some randoms for today:
1. This is the first time that I am linking up with this particular link up party. I’ve been trying to come up with better content for the blog lately, and thought this would help spark some randomness and maybe future posts?!
2. I haven’t eaten out in over a month! A MONTH! I am seriously dying for some french fries right now! Anyone want to bring me some? If you must ask, Chase and I are on strict budget (we’re trying to pay off debt), and our eating out budget got thrown out the window. We are living off of $100 a month for food, you may think that’s impossible, but let me tell you, IT’S POSSIBLE!
3. My love for Panera Bread runs deep. It’s my favorite restaurant, but I only go there for the Pumpkin Muffin Toppers. Utah unfortunately doesn’t have a Panera. Two next best places, Costco and Kneaders. The photo below is Costco’s muffin:
4. I went for a run tonight and I about froze (See Instagram). Plus, it was about 55 degrees in the warehouse I work at this morning. I’m happy I’m in warm clothes and slippers now.
5. I am looking for a good pair of running pants, and have no idea where to start looking for them at. I need cheap good running pants!
6. And I always enjoy good infertility humor:
P.S. Check out my Etsy Shop with all things infertility!