Things that are 5 Things I am Grateful For
The one thing you should know about me is that Thanksgiving is my Favorite Holiday! Seriously! Hands Down! Favorite!
I feel a lot of times Thanksgiving gets thrown under the bus when it comes to Christmas. It makes me mad seeing Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. I love giving and I love the Christmas season, but remembering things we are thankful for comes first. Being grateful is a sign that you are happy and that you have a positive outlook on life (says my gratitude journal that I own).
Here are my 5 things that I am grateful for this year:
1. That I am able to run. I don’t know how many people tell me that they wish they could run like me, or run as much as I have been running.
2. That I have a loving husband who supports me in my running addiction, and will even help me on my long runs as being a support for me, like he did back in September for my 20 miler.
3. Living in a Country that allows me to believe what I believe, and be who I want to be.
4. For Friends and Family who love and support us.
5. For my Two little furbabies, Hurley and Pepper.
What are you Thankful for this season?
P.S. Check out my Etsy Shop!